火曜日, 6月 23, 2009

Proud dog --- " BIG TAIL "

Yesterday,I saw a big dog on my way home.You kown,in Japan can see a big dog is very unusual.So,I think about a dog.
Yes,he is my neighbor's dog . Big , wild , and some else even worse word will occur in your mind when you see it . His master named him " big tail " . That is a very stupid name I think . Don't even think about it , especially when you call it in chinese .I think you will know what I am talking about if you're a men . But his mastervery proud of that ! You tell me , what can i say ? That's not most funny . The most funny is you have to kindly call it " big tail " when you want to throughthe passage in front of neighbour's house . If you don't , he won't let you go .Many people living in this district scared this dog , because his master never stop him , who is an old women told other people " You should call it "Big Tail", he will let you go , like this "big tail , big tail " , yes , kindlyto him and he will kind of you " . So , since then , everyone had to call her dog "Big tail " , and she very proud of her dog and herself .
But I want to say " Don't be so stupid and proud of yourself , you are jsut a dog ,fur-ball "

4 件のコメント:

  1. Big Tail??
    Really.....stupid name....

    In Taiwan, Big Tail is mean:a man who has big "power", what power?,Yakuza...
    but,the real "somebody" never use the word.
    Only the young man use it.

    So,if someone says:I am a bigtail.
    Everybody will think:he is just a punk... stupid punk

    返信削除
  2. Is there big dog in China???

    返信削除
  3. Different cultures have different epithets. In the southrn U.S. there is an expression for a man who talks a lot but has no real power: "All hat, no cattle." Comes from the cowboy era.

    返信削除
  4. I like dogs very very much ! Dogs are very kindly and obedient !

    返信削除